SST-Hill Country is a PK-4th public charter school providing a high-quality education option for students in the surrounding areas. Our school is a part of the state-wide SST Public Schools system.
School of Science & Technology charter schools are K-12 college preparatory, high-performing schools focusing on math, science, engineering, and computer technologies. Our schools have provided students from undeserved communities the opportunity to excel in their studies in a small classroom environment focused on providing the skills they need to succeed in life.
Our Mission is to prepare students for higher learning in a safe, caring, and collaborative atmosphere through a quality learner-centered educational program with a strong emphasis on math, science, engineering, and technology.
SST’s vision is to enable students to succeed in school and in the workplace, and to provide an option for students to enter math, science, and engineering careers. This will lead to students becoming productive and responsible citizens and even Nobel laureates.
- High Expectations: Every student will learn and grow into a successful and productive citizen.
- Dedicated Staff: We do whatever it takes to help our students reach their goals.
- Working Together: Our students, parents, and staff work in SST to create a strong community of success.
- Character Matters: We guide our students to value integrity, show respect, and be responsible.
- STEM for All: Every student will graduate with a strong understanding and appreciation of STEM and how it connects to the real world